These ten ideas will dramatically improve your projects. Are these ten rules the top ten? You decide. But don't take too long. Share these rules with your team. Your team members are sure to help you carry them out!
his whole field of projects can be quite complex especially for those of us who've been around it for sometime! We've prepared a series of lenses on the subject. Each lens offers a starting point on investigating a perspective on some aspect of project delivery.
If you've read the Reforming Project Management weblog, then you know we have our opinions. The orienting opinion is that something must be done to change the practice of project managment. We're starting with a few lenses. More will be coming as soon as we can get to them. Let us know if there is a lens you want to see.
- kaizen for Projects
- Project Leadership
- Ten New Rules for Project Managers
- Project Management Wisdom from Dumb Questions updated 13-Feb-09
- IGLC Papers (reviewed in RPM)
- Language-Action Perspective on Projects
- Project Management Theory
- Last Planner® System
- Avoiding Project Failures (coming)
- Construction Safety (coming)